Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exchange 2010 continues to send calendar invites as reminder for upcoming meetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2010 continues to send calendar invites as reminder for upcoming meetings

When one of my users creates a recurring meeting, each of participants receive email notifications when the meeting is about to start, typically around the 15 to 20 minute mark. This is not your standard meeting notification pop up, which is expected at the "15 minutes prior" by default, but an email that is the original "accept, decline, maybe" invite, even after the people have accepted the meeting. A few things to note about our organization:

Exchange 2010 (latest updates as of 12/2014)
    iPhones connected to Exchange (Around 40-50 devices)
    User in question is running Outlook for Mac 2011, but others run outlook 2010 for windows
    User in question has 2 delegates for his calendar and invitations are set to be delivered to delegates and user for the options. (Delegate access has it's own headaches so I am aware this may be part of the issue).

With delegate access I have had to correct other problems and do workarounds, so this may be all related. When creating meetings I don't see the option to send out email notifications which I don't want anyway. Regardless, users shouldn't be receiving an actual email (as a 15 minute prior reminder) and it shouldn't be an email with the original invitation (accept, decline, maybe). Any help is greatly appreciated.
Working...
X