No announcement yet.

Unknown Mobile Numbers in Contacts

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Mobile Numbers in Contacts

I'm dealing with a rather difficult issue to resolve. We have about 8 people in the organization who are dealing with unknown phone numbers showing up in 4 of the contacts that I'm pushing out with codetwo exchange sync software. It appears these numbers are pushing out from some other source or possibly being shared amongst one another somehow.

The exchange sync software sync's the employee's contact folder with a master account. The software does not appear to be the issue as it is working on all accounts aside from these 8 and the numbers that are showing up have never been entered into the contacts that the software is pushing.

Is there anyway to track down where these numbers are coming from? Would logs show when the numbers appear and the source?

I've had all employees delete the contacts from their phones and contact folders in outlook with no luck. They push back out correctly from the contact sync software and then about a day or two later the contacts appear with those old not in use mobile numbers. I really want to get these numbers to go away but there doesn't seem to be any way to narrow down the culprit.

Any advice is really appreciated.