No announcement yet.

Exchange 2013: Error assigning a shared task

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exchange 2013: Error assigning a shared task

    I just install the exchange 2013 and install the CU6.
    When the secretary try to assign a shared task (from her manager mailbox) to someone she get the following email:

    Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

    Subject: Task Request: Order Rio De Janeiro Ticket
    Sent: 03/12/2014 09:24

    The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

    Someone on 03/12/2014 09:24
    This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80070005-00000000-00000000].

    1) The secretary have full access in her boss mailbox
    2) I try with another manager with the same scenario and the same occurs
    3) Delete Outlook profile recreate and the same
    4) Download the delete the OAB and try to assign the task from it (instead of using auto complete) but the same

    Please HELP!!!

  • #2
    Re: Exchange 2013: Error assigning a shared task

    Presumably (although you don't say it) the manager, on their own mailbox, has no problems* sharing the task, i.e it is not anything to do with permissions the manager has.

    What about when the secretary does it from her own account?

    *I appreciate that any "manager" is likely to have problems completing such a difficult operation, but assuming they have detailed instruction on what to do...
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **


    • #3
      Re: Exchange 2013: Error assigning a shared task

      Indeed this was the case. Only in the shared tasks each one in his own works fine.
      Even more, the task has been assigned the problem was only with the notification which was causing a NDR.

      I change few small things including adding the secretaries to the send as policy and now it works.

      I can't tell you that this solve the problem but the problem is solved.

      Thank you for your reply.