X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assign an ip

hi

How can assign an ip to exchange client, it means the user only can connect to his account on exchange 2010 from satisfied ip

Re: assign an ip

See the answer to the more or less identical question you have asked in the AD forum.

What are you really trying to do?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi
      I have 2 separate problem
      - I have a file server on 2008r2 and I want limit user to connect to file server only from one ip for security issue
      - And I have set an exchange server 2010 and I want know is there any configuration or feature to limit user to connect to his or her account from only one ip in my lan, the reason is security issue too

tanks
      Last edited by biggles77; 21st October 2014, 06:04. Reason: Left justified. Right was wrong.

Comment

Thread locked as identical to other (AD forum) thread
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X