No announcement yet.

Exchange 2013 not updated

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2013 not updated

I have a Exchange 2013 server running and I have just discovered that I haven't received any updates. Windows Update is set to receive update for Windows and other Microsoft products.

What to do?

Re: Exchange 2013 not updated

Go though this Microsoft help where they shared about Exchange 2013 updated. I guess you're missing any service pack(SP).

Instead for upgrading to cu1, cu2 and then cu3 can I upgrade directly to cu3?

yes they are cumulative updates.
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Updates for Exchange 2013 do NOT come down through Microsoft/Windows update. You have to install them yourself.

Exchange 2013 cumulative updates are the complete product each time and you do not have to install each one in turn. However to remain supported you must be on the current one or the previous one.

CU6 was released today, and if you don't any others installed then I suggest you go straight to that one.

Then subscribe to Exchange team blog or twitter feed to keep abreast of when the updates are released.

Simon Butler
          Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
          Exchange Resources List:
          In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Exchange server 2013 is updated and all is fine.