• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Id 1053

Good Day ,

I got this error:

Exchange gives Error 1053:
    Exchange ActiveSync doesn’t have sufficient permissions to create the “CN=Username,OU=Users,DC=Domain,DC=local” container under Active Directory user “Active Directory operation failed on Server.Domain.local. This error is not retriable. Additional information: Access is denied.Active directory response: 00000005: SecErr: DSID-031521D0, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0?.
    Make sure the user has inherited permission granted to domainExchange Servers to allow List, Create child, Delete child of object type “msExchangeActiveSyncDevices” and doesn’t have any deny permissions that block such operations.
    Details:%3

the solution i Grant inherited permission to domain\Exchange Servers in active directory my questio is it's not affect our system or our Active directory security ?

I will be thankful if you can help me

Regards

Re: Event Id 1053

Could you give us a clue which version of Exchange you are using (plus SP) as well as the AD OS version and FLs

What are you trying to do when the error is generated?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Could you give us a clue which version of Exchange you are using (plus SP) as well as the AD OS version and FLs

What are you trying to do when the error is generated?
      The version of exchange is exchange2010 SP3 , AD OS :windows2008R2

Whene I try to connect with mobile

Thanks

Comment

I have one remark when I i Grant inherited permission to domain\Exchange Servers in active directory I saw in active directory one folder is created under the user named ExchangeActiveSyncDevices

Regards

Comment

Have you upgraded from Exchange 2003 to 2007 and then to 2010? We had an issue that our Exchange environment was upgraded from 2003 to 2007 and then 2010 years later and found that the inherit permissions on some AD user objects had been turned off that effected mobile access. So if your mobile devices are unable to connect and that's why the alert is primarily being looked into, it's worth a review of the aforementioned.
          Last edited by Virtual; 20th June 2014, 16:33.

Comment

Working...
          X