No announcement yet.

Public Folder exchange2010

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Folder exchange2010

Good Day ,
    I did migration from exchange 2003 to exchange 2010 for mailbox and nowI did for public folder ,

I fallowed this link :Exchange 2010 FAQ: How Do I Migrate Public Folders to Exchange Server 2010?
    but nothing happen now is three days .
    can someone help me please

Re: Public Folder exchange2010

You did see the comment in your link about it taking a few days?

IIRC public folder replication has the lowest priority it can, so give it plenty of time... you have enough other problems to sort out anyway....

Also treat this as an opportunity to scrap as many PFs as you can - MS haven't ditched them yet, but they keep threatening to
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

excuse me but when I went to Public Folder Management Console I found the folders synchronised but inside this folders is empty without Files I don't know why ?
      when I check in the Event I found this: MSExchange Store Driver 1020 Event

The store driver couldn't deliver the public folder replication message "Backfill Request ([email protected])" because the following error occurred: Property: [0x3ff00102] , PropertyErrorCode: UnknownError, PropertyErrorDescription: 0x80040107..

I found this but if I install This update have any impact in my environment exchange2010 .

Last edited by zikora; 26th May 2014, 13:37.

Please someone have any idea about this problem , I will be thankful

It's impossible to state that it won't have an impact on your environment but you can minimise risk by testing, if this is feasible in your environment and as a minimum, ensure that this is relevant to your environment. For example, do you have the below issues;

• When this issue occurs, Exchange Server 2010 users do not see the same Public Folder contents as Exchange Server 2003 users or Exchange Server 2007 users.
          • Content replication between Exchange Server 2010 servers is not affected.
          If you do, then it suggests that should be applying it. The recommended fix appears to be update rollup 2 for SP3 for Exchange 2010. There are some further recommendations on there regarding some updates issues that should be reviewed and some Pre-Reqs that need to be met.