Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email on phone

Hi guys,

Our email environment is on Exchange 2010. My issue is that i cannot configure email on my phone. I've tried other user accounts on my phone and worked.
    Also, i've tried my account on other phones and it didn't worked.
    So i suspec that it might be something with my account. Do you have any ideea where should i have a look? At what Exchange attributes on my account?

Re: Email on phone

You haven't said what phone it is, but check if ActiveSync is enabled on your account - required for Android and iDevices
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

It's a S4 i-9500. ActiveSync is on, i've looked on the attribute editor and found at protocol settings Imap4$$$$ and POP3$$$$, but we don't use them.

Comment

Set your password to a temp one and run through the wizard at testexchangeconnectivity.com and see what error(s) you get. Set your password back afterwards. Should point you in the right direction.

The password changes aren't strictly necessary but seeing as you're giving your password to a third party it's better for security.
        BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
        sigpic
        Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Working...
        X