Out of Office for Exchange 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Office for Exchange 2010

When any user out of the office who is using Outlook tries to set their Automatic Replies, they get this error message:

Your automatic reply settings cannot be displayed because the server is currently unavailable. Try again later.

This used to work where any user using Outlook could change their Automatic Replies. This is my one of my clients. They are using Exchange 2010.
    I have been researching this issue and haven't come up with an answer.
    Users inside the office have no issues with Out of Office.

When I try with my company on my laptop at home, I have no issues using Outlook 2010 and setting the Out of Office. We are also on Exchange 2010.

Since this used to work at my clients, they have always been on Exchange 2010. the only thing I can think of is months ago, I upgraded to Exchange 2010 SP3.

Thanks

Re: Out of Office for Exchange 2010

This is most likely an autodiscover/EWS issue.

usually, Out Of Office fails if you can't connect to the EWS site for whatever reason.

check your web services urls, make sure it's all setup right.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Turns out it was an autodiscover issue. I had to add autodiscover.domain.com in the domain registrar and now outside users are able to use Automatic replies.

Thanks!

Comment

you're welcome thanks for letting us know what fixed it
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X