Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchnage Troubleshooting quetions and answer

Hello members...

I need MS Exchange Server Troubleshooting questions and answer to crack exchange server admin interview...

Please some one help to for this

thanks in advance

Anil Sardhara

Re: Exchnage Troubleshooting quetions and answer

do the study.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

I always try to learn new things but some times I am UN-answerable , That's why I asked this question. Thanks for your reply. I am studying but sometimes theoretical knowledge doesn't work.

Comment

So what exchange training, qualifications and experience do you have?

What version of Exchange are you talking about?

First question - how do you spell Exchange?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I just re-read your question.
          You actually want "interview" questions. I assume the sorts of questions you'd be asked in an interview for an Exchange adminstrator ?

There's a couple of fantastic question sets on the main page for both interviewers and interviewees.

(On a side note, might it be worth getting these updated? I haven't looked at them in a few years)

in terms of a question being un-answerable:
          In an interview, if you CANNOT answer, or don't know the answer, then tell the interviewer that. Don't lie. Don't guess. Just be honest.

In terms of research and knowledge - almost nothing is "unanswerable" - you're just not looking for the right questions or information

hope this helps!
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

The OP actually asked for "question and answer" - presumably with the intention of complaining if we suggested the "wrong" questions.

I have to say that based on the evidence in the original post, the poster should probably NOT be applying for an Exchange Admin job - I notice they have not replied to my question about training and experience.
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X