No announcement yet.

VERY bad error in Exchange 2013 Powershell

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY bad error in Exchange 2013 Powershell

I have migrated a 2010 server to a 2013 server, and all was well until a backup on the server started tonight. I can't be sure what exactly happened, but for some reason, I cannot connect to owa, ecp, nor can any outlook clients connect. I opened EPS and it gave this error:

The server name has been replaced with ""

New-PSSession : [] Connecting to remote server failed with
    the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. The WinRM client tried to use Kerberos
    authentication mechanism, but the destination computer ( returned an 'access denied'
    error. Change the configuration to allow Kerberos authentication mechanism to be used or specify one of the
    authentication mechanisms supported by the server. To use Kerberos, specify the local computer name as the remote
    destination. Also verify that the client computer and the destination computer are joined to a domain. To use Basic,
    specify the local computer name as the remote destination, specify Basic authentication and provide user name and
    password. Possible authentication mechanisms reported by server: Digest Negotiate For more information, see the
    about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
    At line:1 char:1
    + New-PSSession -ConnectionURI "$connectionUri" -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Excha ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession], PSRemotin
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : AccessDenied,PSSessionOpenFailed
    Failed to connect to an Exchange server in the current site.
    Enter the server FQDN where you want to connect.:

Does anyone have any ideas why it is looking for Digest? It should be looking for forms authentication. Any and all help would be appreciated.