Exchange Server installition error 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Server installition error 2010

Hi ,I am from Azerbaijan,I am fresh user for this forum and very happy for registering this site ,I am going to learn a lot of things from you ,thank you in advance I want to ask about installation of exchange server 2010 ,at the end of installation I encountered with this problem ,I searched and applied all suggested things ,but it doesnt work ,please help me
    Attached Files

Re: Exchange Server installition error 2010

What server OS is it?
    If 2008/R2, add the Active Directory Directory Services role (but do not run DCPromo)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes ,Server 2008 R2 ENterprise ,I cant find such role to add

Comment

Server Manager
        Roles
        Add Roles
        Active Directory Domain Services (sorry, wrong name in previous post)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
          Server Manager
          Roles
          Add Roles
          Active Directory Domain Services (sorry, wrong name in previous post)
          It doesnt work again There must be something wrong

Comment

Have you got one AD Forest Domain? Is this an upgrade to Exchange 2010? Have you verified the Exchange 2010 Pre-reqs for AD and installation onto Windows 2008 R2 have been met?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...xchg.141).aspx

If you don't prepare the Domain prior to the Exchange 2010 installation, you'll also need to use an account that is a member of Enterprise Admins and Schema Admins.

Comment

Hi Zeynal Hajili,

Is the issue resolved???

Comment

Originally posted by Sayed72 View Post
                Hi Zeynal Hajili,

Is the issue resolved???
                Hi Sayed,

I'm sure we would all value any feedback you have to offer or suggestions on how to resolve the issue - even if it has been resolved. A post like that would offer a great deal of value, rather than just asking the poster if the issue has been resolved (which basically offers no value)
                Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Hi techcamel,

I was very much satisfied with the info given by the other members below hence i asked that is that issue resolved. so that i may suggest other possiblities.
                  Last edited by Sayed72; 17th February 2014, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayed72 View Post
                    Hi techcamel,

I was very much satisfied with the info given by the other members below hence i asked that is that issue resolved. so that i may suggest other possiblities.
                    ok, I understand that. However, if you could in future maybe just suggest the other possibilities ?

Even if it's already been resolved, you would be adding valuable information that might be useful to someone else at a later time.
                    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X