No announcement yet.

Stumped on Exchange 2013 Drafts..Again

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumped on Exchange 2013 Drafts..Again

Guys, I am having a serious issue here.
    My Exchange 2013 server is not receiving email. Not from the outside or inside.

When I try to send a message to myself from OWA I get stuck in drafts. I know changing the DNS under Servers and the server properties in DNS lookups to custom and then putting the external DNS of my provider is supposed to fix the problem.
    In my case it does not.

We migrated from EX2010. When Ex2010 was open everyone who did not migrate their mailbox to 2013 was working fine. Mail was flowing.

I had half on 2013 and half on 2010. In order to eliminate the 2010 server as a problem I decommissioned it. I have Ex2013 with all the mailboxes now live.

What am I missing here?
    Are all my receive connecters correct?
    I deleted all my connectors and recreated them. I tried to copy as best I could from another EX2013 server I have. I copied all the settings exactly how the other server is except that I always put (Internet) as the type of connector which I am not sure if it is right.

Another note is now my Outlook clients will connect using their old profile however if I want to use a new profile 2 things happen.

1) Exchange does not automatically populate my fields as it normally would (detect my server and username)

2)If I manually enter my settings when I try to open outlook I get the following error " Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. You must connect to Microsoft Exchange before you can synchronize your folders with your Outlook data file (.ost)

Looking at my logs I have the following error

SmtpResponse:441 4.4.1 Error encountered while communicating with primary target IP address: ""421 4.3.2 Service not active."" Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts. The last endpoint attempted was x.x.x.x:2525"

I really need help on this one