Our company hosts a lot of servers that have applications that send email out to users. Last week I upgraded our exchange server from 2003 to 2010.
I have set up the send connectors for each server. But when I look at the queue viewer some of the domains are rejecting the mail due to a bad RDNS. Each of the servers that host the applications has its own public IP address. That is the address that is being sent out I am guessing in the header.
In the send relay I have set the FQDN of our mail server. But they are still rejecting due to bad RDNS.
I am stuck at this point in time and I am turning to you all for any direction or advice.
My relay is set up to use external security in the authentication tab and in the permissions group anonymous and exchange servers are checked.
I donít know is I need to set anything else.