Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 OOF Email Routing

Hi all

I'm encountering a somewhat unique issue now. One of our clients had no OOF functionality. Long story short, after spending hours & hours going through the server, I was able to get OOF to respond & allow the users to set their OOF status.

But this is where the fun stops. From what I can gather, after having looked through the mail routing logs in exchange, to see if the emails specifying they are out of office are being sent, all I can see is is what looks like STORE, DELIVER

But yet when i look at the source/target mailboxes, nothing appears?

I've gone through their A/V client (Trend Micro Worry Free Business Security v7.0) even rang Trend Micro (that didnt get me very far), and they told me that the functionality I was looking for is not implemented in their software (I believe it was blank sender/destination...its early, not had my coffee, lol)

I'm starting to tear my hair out with what it could be. If anyone could shed some light on what i might have missed, or what may/may not be lacking, that would be appreciated

Cheers

Derek

Re: Exchange 2007 OOF Email Routing

are you trying to get them delivered internally ?

I have a vague recollection of an option (admittedly, in Ex2003) which says basically "allow to send OOF, [to users inside only, to all users]

thre may be a similar option in Ex07,, i just don't recall
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Both. Internally & Externally

Comment

Originally posted by Nutterpc View Post
        Both. Internally & Externally
        http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/...6/3395024.aspx

Read this?

Comment

Working...
        X