Please Read: Significant Update Planned, Migrating Forum Software This Month

See more
See less

Exchange 2007 unable to be accessed via mobile

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exchange 2007 unable to be accessed via mobile

    Last Friday our exchange 2007 database overran its storage capacity and had to be repaired, since then i have been getting active sync issues with most of the mobile devices, (besides my own).

    The events created are 1008 showing up for each user and device i have tried to remove the device partnerships using my personal iphone 5 but the partnership still exists when i go back into the manage mobile and re-adding the account to the device and it fails to download emails.

    Creating a new account from scratch and set them up on the device they work fine.

    ran the exchange test site for active sync all showing green besides a warning under certs for windows phones.

    i have also removed a recreated the virtual folder active sync.

    what other tests can i do to see what is going on here
    Last edited by Sidewayzracer; 16th December 2013, 22:56.

  • #2
    Re: Exchange 2007 unable to be accessed via mobile

    I ended up resolving this issue by creating a new database on the server and doing a mailbox move to it for each user and deleting and re-adding the exchange account on each phone