Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OWA 2010 - New Message Button not working for some users.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWA 2010 - New Message Button not working for some users.

Good Day Everyone,
    I am having some very weird issues with certain users in OWA on Exchange 2010 SP3 RU2. One user account cannot open a new message or calendar item using the New button in OWA. Here is what I have done to troubleshoot:
    I exported the mail to pst, deleted the mailbox, recreated the mailbox for the user, and imported the pst back into the new mailbox. The result was that it worked for a day and then quit working.
    I checked the Role Assignment Policy. The user has the default role assignment policy assigned.
    Checked user's group membership and permissions. I did this by copying the user account in AD to a new test account. I then created a mailbox on the same server and db for that test user. I then tried to reproduce the error and I could NOT reproduce the error, it works for the test account.
    Her account will not open the New message on any browser (IE, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox), but it will work for my test account on the same browser/machine.
    As a workaround, I told her to use the light version of OWA since it works.
    I really need to know what is causing this and how to resolve it. Any help is appreciated!

Re: OWA 2010 - New Message Button not working for some users.

Hi check is there any add ons are missing in the browsers, update your flash player,shock wave player etc. and go for a restart and see the reaction.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
    X