Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple accepted domains

Hi there,

I need some help with a configuration issue.
    I am running exchange 2010 SP2 on a single domain.
    I have configured an additional accepted domain and created an email policy with a filter on for just myself as a test.

I am able to send mail externally from this address but if I reply it doesn't get received.
    It also sets the new domain as the default address for the mailbox a if I try to send choosing a different from alias such as the default it is not visible in the GAL.

The MX is configured correctly as I can see it arrive at our Mail gateway and handed to the exchange box.

I'm sure there are some more configuration steps I missing so I could use some pointers.

Re: Multiple accepted domains

Can you reply internally to users? Are you using a Smart Host and/or AV provider when sending externally and do they allow you to send from the new Domain. Have you added an SPF record?

Comment

Re: Multiple accepted domains

Hi Virtual.

Can you reply internally to users?
      I have only applied this to my account at the moment for testing so haven't tested internally.

Are you using a Smart Host and/or AV provider when sending externally and do they allow you to send from the new Domain.
      We use an MTA at our network edge, this works fine as I can send externally and when sending in the transcript shows the message arriving successfully and being handed off to the exchange box.

Have you added an SPF record?
      I haven't created an SPF record yet.

Comment

Working...
      X