No announcement yet.

Help- cannot snooze or dismiss!!!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help- cannot snooze or dismiss!!!!

I have a user in our in-house managed exchange server 2010 who simply cannot snooze or dismiss his calendar appointments. Each time he does, whether snoozing for 5 10 15 mins etc, the reminder pops up again with 20 seconds! This is the same for dismissing reminders.. The only way to stop this is by deleting the event. As you will agree keeping records of appointments is important for our users. I have found very little about this online and it only happens to this one user (out of about 60). I have had calendar issues where users use a mobile device to access their account but this user only accesses his at his work workstation...
    Can anyone help me please...........?

Re: Help- cannot snooze or dismiss!!!!

Hi, sounds like something has become corrupted, delete the e-mail outlook profile from their local computer from control panel>mail>show profiles>remove and then re-create it. (make note of their settings first, pst's, additional mailboxes, ect)
    Hope that helps.
    Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
    I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
    MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.