Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wbadmin error

Hi all,

I tried to run wbadmin on my passive node to do a vssfull backup of my logs and database.

Upon reaching the database portion, it prompted one of the backup files cannot be created. detail error is the process cannot access the file beacuse it is being used by another process.

Please advice.

Tks

Re: wbadmin error

Could you provide some information about your environment (os versions, number of servers, Exchange versions and setup [I assume you're talking about a DAG], etc) and the error code?
    Have you looked through the event logs for Windows Backup errors?
    Have you looked through the backup logs? (Located at
    %windir%\logs\windowsserverbackup)
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for replying.

At the moment, we have a Exchange 2007 on SP2 running CCR environment. Both servers are sitting on W2008 enterprise on sp2 64-bit.

It so happened that the passive node of the server crashed and I had to rebuild it. We managed to get the Replication running and they are on Healthy stage.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks ericwi. What about the error code, event logs, and backup log info? Anything there would be helpful. Could you also post the error message verbatim?
        Regards,
        Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
        Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
        www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. I think I found the problem. I didn't run the program using elevated rights.

I monitor again to see the result.

Comment

Working...
          X