Yahoo Mail delivery failed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Mail delivery failed

I have exchange 2010 Server SP1 on Windows 2008R2. I can send mails to externally to gmails,hotmails but I'm having an undelivered delayed error message when I send to an yahoo account. Is it Exchange blocking it, is there workaround to this problem?

Your assistance is appreciated.
    Regards

Re: Yahoo Mail delivery failed

Check if your public IP or domain name are on any blacklists -- the fact that others receive your emails strongly suggests that the problem is at the yahoo! end
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

what sdoes the undeliverable receipt say?
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

From: Microsoft Outlook [mailto:[email protected] naurugov.nr]
        Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:33 PM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Long Outstanding Invoice & Overdue Account - MT Heracles

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
        [email protected]
        The server has tried to deliver this message, without success, and has stopped trying. Please try sending this message again. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
        Generating server: GOVEXCH.naoero.local
        [email protected]
        #550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##

Original message headers:
        Received: from NROLaptopPC (10.1.8.46) by mail.naurugov.nr (10.10.10.9) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.1.218.12; Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:26:53 +1200From: Nitya Nand <[email protected]>To: "'Shazim, Sheik'" <[email protected]>CC: 'Master of M/T Heracles' <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Gary Clancy <[email protected]>, "'NRO-Romina [email protected]'" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>References: <[email protected]> <[email protected] 2.AP.XOM.COM>In-Reply-To: <[email protected] 2.AP.XOM.COM>Subject: RE: Long Outstanding Invoice & Overdue Account - MT HeraclesDate: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:26:22 +1200Message-ID: <[email protected]>MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printableX-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0Thread-Index: AQH7BrtN6mUUjjTbadROlrVyltsXNAFVnhN3mNtspLA=Content-Language: en-usReturn-Path: [email protected]2 attachments Download all attachments
        details.txt
        1K View Download noname.eml
        5K View Download

Comment

550 4.4.7 - Queue Expired

The message sat in your mailqueue for too long.

from your mailserver, i would attempt to make a connection to the Yahoo mail servers on port 25, see if it tells you what's going on

Normally - this either means it cannot connect to the remote host - which would suggest you're being blocked one way or the other
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Please can you show me the steps of connecting to yahoo on port 25

Comment

From a very helpful web site called
              https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=te...fyOYGvPOO8gKAI

(First few links should give you the instructions)
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi,

This is what I get when I telnet to yahoo.com 25. I'm not sure if yahoo is not allowing me to connect or vice cersa

220 mta1023.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ESMTP YSmtpProxy service ready

Connection to host lost.

C:\>

Regards

Comment

Hi, I just did a blacklist check on mxtoolbox.com for naurugov.nr and you're on a blacklist. I would resolve that first.
                  Attached Files
                  Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
                  I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
                  MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Yes, it did......thanks alot

Comment

Working...
                    X