RUS and AD sites issue in patching Exchange Server 2007 SP1 into SP3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUS and AD sites issue in patching Exchange Server 2007 SP1 into SP3

Can anyone please assist me with the issue in patching the SP3 on the Exchange Server 2007 CCR mailbox server role with the the following error:

Cannot find the Recipient Update Service responsible for domain 'DC=domain,DC=com'. New and existing users may not be properly Exchange-enabled.
    Before Setup can continue, all cluster managed services owned by this node need to be taken offline or preferably moved to another node in the cluster.

This cluster spans multiple Active Directory sites. Exchange Server 2007 cannot be installed. Detected Active Directory sites: domain-drsite-Site2,domain-prodsite-Site1

The Exchange Server Setup operation did not complete. For more information, visit http://support.microsoft.com and enter the Error ID.
    There is no Exchange Server 2003 running in my domain at all as it has been turned off and the server was repurposed without proper decommission process by my predecessor

I was wondering if I can delete the following empty container safely to proceed with the patching ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Albertwt; 1st June 2013, 02:01.
Working...
X