Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outgoing emails disclaimer stamp

Hello,
    I am running Exchange server 2010. I need to make sure that all of our outgoing emails have a "confidentiality disclaimer" at the bottom of each email. I know it can be done through users signature but that means I have to set up 150 users, and then when user leaves and new one set up I have to do it all over again. In the past (before the upgrade from 2003 to 2010) I used GFI email essentials for SPAM control and they had this awesome feature where it would automatically stamp every outgoing email with the any message I want (so I used it for a disclaimer)
    is there anyway it can be set up the same way anywhere on Exchange 2010 ?

Thanks

Max.P

Re: Outgoing emails disclaimer stamp

Transport Rules willl do it
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Transport Rules willl do it

Thank you. Do you know where can I find step by step instruction ?

Comment

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...xchg.141).aspx
        (and many other links)

Note there are 3rd party products that may do a better job but this has the advantage of price
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I'd use Exclaimer personally, or many email security programs also offer this feature. Sophos PureMessage for example.
          BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
          sigpic
          Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Working...
          X