X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2013 Installation Issue

Hi, EveryOne.
    I'v got Exchange 2013 issues
    Thats error comes when I Double Click on Setup.exe of exchange.
    Then in the Title I'v got Microsoft UPDATE and some line with 0%
    And there is simple Sentens says : the remote name could not be resolved 'go.microsoft.com'

someone can solve this please ?

Best Regards,
    swimex

Re: Exchange Issue,

I think you had better post a screenshot or more detailed description of the error message, plus a bit more information about your infrastructure (e.g. do you have an existing Exchange organisation)

But from the description you give, Exchange setup is trying to download updates and cannot reach the MS site -- do you have any firewalls or proxy servers in place?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thanks for reply,
      The computer had reboot him self and that work.
      Btw i'v got another issue..

Error:
      The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
      $name = [Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.Enabl eMailbox]:iscoveryMailboxUniqueName;
      $dispname = [Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.Enabl eMailbox]:iscoveryMailboxDisplayName;
      $dismbx = get-mailbox -Filter {name -eq $name} -IgnoreDefaultScope -resultSize 1;
      if( $dismbx -ne $null)
      {
      $srvname = $dismbx.ServerName;
      if( $dismbx.Database -ne $null -and $RoleFqdnOrName -like "$srvname.*" )
      {
      Write-ExchangeSetupLog -info "Setup DiscoverySearchMailbox Permission.";
      $mountedMdb = get-mailboxdatabase $dismbx.Database -status | where { $_.Mounted -eq $true };
      if( $mountedMdb -eq $null )
      {
      Write-ExchangeSetupLog -info "Mounting database before stamp DiscoverySearchMailbox Permission...";
      mount-database $dismbx.Database;
      }

$mountedMdb = get-mailboxdatabase $dismbx.Database -status | where { $_.Mounted -eq $true };
      if( $mountedMdb -ne $null )
      {
      $dmRoleGroupGuid = [Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.Management.RoleG roup]:iscoveryManagement_InitInfo.WellKnownGuid;
      $dmRoleGroup = Get-RoleGroup -Identity $dmRoleGroupGuid -DomainController $RoleDomainController -ErrorAction:SilentlyContinue;
      if( $dmRoleGroup -ne $null )
      {
      Add-MailboxPermission $dismbx -User $dmRoleGroup.Identity -AccessRights FullAccess -DomainController $RoleDomainController -WarningAction SilentlyContinue;
      }
      }
      }
      }
      " was run: "Couldn't mount the database that you specified. Specified database: Mailbox Database 1857816456; Error code: An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The Microsoft Exchange Replication service may not be running on server windc12.DCJOJO.com. Specific RPC error message: Error 0x6d9 (There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper) from cli_MountDatabase3.".

--

When this Error comes then i take a look and worked with ntdsutil and try to understand why there is no replication, btw also i tried repadmin /syncall there's no Error at all.

What's wrong?

Best Regards
      swimex

Comment

OK, I found the problem there is service of Microsoft Exchange down but there is only 3 services up by name Microsoft Exchange

There is reason why they are Automatic and they not run at all?

More Information:
        DC1 Root Domain server 2008 r2 (sp1) he is the First Domain in the forest.
        DC2 server 2008 r2 (sp1) he had replication RID and PDC and Infrastructure master operation with DC1.

Exchange 2013

Comment

try uninstalling and starting again - your best bet might be to completely wipe this server and rebuild it though

obviously there was some problems installing Exchange - usually it's easier to just start over.
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Since it is Exchange, be careful about wiping servers -- try a repair install first
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X