X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2010 Sync with the phone

Dear All,
    i am new to this forum hopefully someone could help me,
    i managed to have OWA activated, however when i try to log in to the owa site,

it asking me straight way to add the username password rather than going first to the website!
    also i tried to add the exchange profile to my iphone it accepted all information but it not recieving emails!
    please advise
    Attached Files

Re: Exchange 2010 Sync with the phone

I suggest you go to www.testexchangeconnectivity.com, run all the activesync tests and report back

With regards to OWA, do you have any firewall or AV software that might be blocking the images -- can you explain "add the username password rather than going first to the website" -- if you mean you have to login, yes, you always do
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Please find the attached is the password story,
      i've added the sync result, please note my exchange recieve emails with pop3 connector, because my domain is hosted somewhere else
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cyberbot; 23rd February 2013, 11:17.

Comment

So did you go into the detailed help and solutions from testExchangeConnectivity and follow the instructions?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
          So did you go into the detailed help and solutions from testExchangeConnectivity and follow the instructions?
          the detail helps looks for dns resolve which i don't have, it works before fine even with the error it shows

Comment

If another site cannot resolve your public DNS name, phones are unlikely to be able to pick up emails. I suggest you fix your DNS issues before anything else

What do you mean "works before fine even with the error it shows"?
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              If another site cannot resolve your public DNS name, phones are unlikely to be able to pick up emails. I suggest you fix your DNS issues before anything else

What do you mean "works before fine even with the error it shows"?
              i believe the issue is my firewall, just reset it and it works fine now

thank you so much for your help

Comment

Working...
              X