Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block All Email From outside except from the allowed domain

Dear all

In exchange 2010 how i Block All Email from outside except form the allowed domain

regards
    Raheel

Re: Block All Email From outside ecept form the allowed domain

Can you clarify exactly what you are trying to do -- is it to block all incoming email except from one particular domain?

If so, you could specify only the required IP addresses on your receive connector, or use HT rules.

I am not sure if disallowing email from other domains would break the RFC rules, for example you are supposed to accept NDRs from anyone
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Block All Email From outside ecept form the allowed domain

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Can you clarify exactly what you are trying to do -- is it to block all incoming email except from one particular domain?

If so, you could specify only the required IP addresses on your receive connector, or use HT rules.

I am not sure if disallowing email from other domains would break the RFC rules, for example you are supposed to accept NDRs from anyone
      Thanks for the reply

I want only following domain is allowed form sending receiving email
      Hotmail.com
      yahoo.com
      live.com
      gmail.com

Internal client can send and received emails form above mention domain
      Block all other domain.

Regards
      Raheel

Comment

Re: Block All Email From outside except from the allowed domain

please replay

Comment

I believe two suggestions were made in my original post. Have you tried them?
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by mrk2008 View Post
            please replay
            If you require an urgent solution to a question you have you always have the option to contact Microsoft directly. Please have your credit card available to pay for the request though.

Comment

Working...
            X