X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain of the Mail

Hi,

How to rename the domain of the mail?

I have a domain of abc.org.be; i have created one more domain on the exchange as xyz.gov.be. When i create a new mail box, two mail addresses are being created viz., [email protected] & [email protected].

If some one sends the mail they are able to send to either [email protected] or [email protected] it is reaching to the mail box of [email protected].

But the problem is while sending mail to others it is always being displayed as
    From: [email protected]; but i want it to be from the new domain i.e. [email protected]

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Many thanks in the advance

Re: Domain of the Mail

cont. on http://forums.petri.com/showthread.p...285#post268285

Comment

Re: Domain of the Mail

Change the primary address in Exchange Management Console -- option is "set as reply"

Note that a mailbox can only reply from ONE address, regardless of how many incoming addresses it has. If you want to reply from different addresses, you will need multiple mailboxes
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X