No announcement yet.

Exchange 2007 SSL certificate

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 SSL certificate

I believe that this problem started after I installed the SSL certificate for exchange. All these problem started after this.

After applying the SSLcertificate, i started getting the certificate issue. Then on the experts exchange someone suggested to apply this MS article - MS KB 940726

After applying this article the SSL certificate issue was resolved. however, people started getting the username and password. we are using mostly xp and outlook 2007. They are all getting usename and password even after recreating the email profile.

However, windows 7 and outlook 2007 or windows 7 outlook 2010 is not getting any username password pop window.

I beleive that there is some issue still with the SSL certificate. I recently started getting event ID 12016. I could provide the details for all the SSL certificates installed on the exchange 2007.

When we run the outlook without the cache mode, it does not ask for the username and password.

Environment is Exchange 2007 and windows server 2003 64bit.

This is a bit confusing situation. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Re: Exchange 2007 SSL certificate

You've made a lot of statements but you haven't actually described the problem (password prompting?), and you haven't actually asked a question.

Could you specify what the problem is exactly and what it is you're asking us for help with?