No announcement yet.

Twitter In Signatures

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter In Signatures

Our 'PR' guy wants to put a Tweet logo in everyone's email signature.

I don't want users doing their own because the 'web intents' linking is too complex for them. A transport rule will shove it on everything (I think).

Looked into Wisestamp and Exclaimer, which does it quite neatly, but do I have to go third-party?

I think a transport rule won't apply it on a casebycase basis?

Re: Twitter In Signatures

If you must do it (I don't agree with signatures being used for PR purposes) then Exclaimer or similar is going to give you the best control. Transport rules are a little crude. You can control what they go on, with careful crafting of the rules, but it can get tedious to manage.

Simon Butler
    Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
    Exchange Resources List:
    In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Agreed, I can't think of anyone outside of PR / marketing who likes advertisements in email signatures.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Don't get me started on this whole thing. I told them it shouldn't be over 70 KB, only the PR and sales team will have it, etc. Sorry but I don't email anyone they'd want a 'Tweet' from.

Thanks for your advice though guys, both really helpful. Silver lining too: building it's their problem now.