Outlook 2007 - Two Domain Inboxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 - Two Domain Inboxes

All, I have a user (my MD!) who is part of a domain and runs Outlook 2007 on Exchange 2007. There is a domain trust relationship with another domain. He now wants to have an email address for the second domain and have the inbox added to his current Outlook set of folders. Is that possible? If so how? They are on separate Exchange servers (both 2007).

Can anyone please assist?

Re: Outlook 2007 - Two Domain Inboxes

Can you upgrade him to Outlook 2010 -- it supports multiple Exchange accounts in one profile

for one user this is probably the most cost effective option
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Many Thanks. I can the add the mailbox for the second domain to it quite easily then?

Comment

As long as you can reach the server, yes
        Consider getting evaluation version of Office 2010 and testing first -- then all you need to do is buy a product key
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X