No announcement yet.

Sent Emails Disappear

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent Emails Disappear

Hi Guys,

A client of ours is running Exchange 2010 on Hyper-V VM SBS 2011. Three of the users (so far) are expericencing an issue where if they send an email from Outlook, the email is delivered to the recipient but it does not show up in the Sent Items folder or the Outbox.

If you attach the users mailbox to another users outlook, the emails are not appear in the Sent Items folder however seem to be in the Outbox.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Outlook clients are 2007.

Re: Sent Emails Disappear

have you reviewed the configuration of each individual client workstation? maybe they've done something weird within the local setup, and save sent-items locally ?
    are there any client side rules ?
    what happens if you recreate the outlook profile ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Re: Sent Emails Disappear

I had a look and they havent changed their sent items folder. I also tried recreating the profile but that doesn't fix it. I went through the event viewer and found one user had more then the default mapifolders to the server. I increased the limit and also unchecked 'Download Shared Folders' at each users workstation.

Since the issue is intermittent, I'll have to wait to see if it has fixed it. Looking good so far though.