Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Outlook junk folder

Hi,
    Exchange 2010, Outlook 2007 environment and we would like to prevent e-mail (rightly or wrongly!) from going in to a users' junk email folder. e-mail is being scanned by an off-site 3rd party solution.

A GPO has already been created and after running a GPO modelling confirmed it was being applied.
    Junk e-mail protection level, enabled, no protection.

Is it a case of disabling SCL on Exchange side so its not looked at upon arrival, or is there more to it than that?

Any pointers appreciated on how to accomplish this!

Re: Disable Outlook junk folder

I'm not sure if it is the best way to handle this, but you could create a transport rule that sets the SCL on every incoming email to -1.

Comment

Also, make sure that the Outlook Administrative Template you are using for your GPO is for the correct version of Outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by jay c View Post
        I'm not sure if it is the best way to handle this, but you could create a transport rule that sets the SCL on every incoming email to -1.
        Will try that, thanks! Mail is screened by a 3rd party before reaching Exchange and they would like everything it delivers to arrive in the inbox.

Originally posted by jay c View Post
        Also, make sure that the Outlook Administrative Template you are using for your GPO is for the correct version of Outlook.
        Im waiting for confirmation although i believe everyone is on 2007 Outlook.
        I'll let you know how it goes. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X