Exchange problem I can't send or receive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange problem I can't send or receive

i have a serious problem in my organization Exchange was working fine and suddenly No one can send 0r receive and when i was try to sync send @ receive i have error in receiving task was 0x80200013 i search it in google i found that i have to delete OAB i did it and create a new one but when i finish there's no more error but still no send or receive and there's a strange something when i try to sync there's a send task but there's no a receiving task.
    Last edited by Mousa; 21st April 2012, 09:47.

Re: Exchange problem I can't send or receive

Which version of Exchange?

What client are you using?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

thnx for ur replay

Exchange 2007 sp3 Outlook 2007

Comment

Have you tested with OWA and Outlook? Have you made use of the tools wtihin the Exchange Management Console under the Toolbox node? You can also enable Verbose logging on your send and receive connectors and review the logs.

Comment

Yes i tried OWA It opens with me and try send or receive the same issue the strange thing the task send & receive complete with no error so it tested both of them by power shell commend and they r success but there's no any message but i didn't use the Verbose logging i will see now

Comment

So OWA works OK
            Outlook doesnt work (are you by any chance in Offline mode?)

What exact PowerShell did you use and what response did you get?
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Both of them are worrking OWA or OutLook And the Sync is Complelet with no Error
              But The Main Problem That there's No New Mails if i send eternal or external nothing happen even if i send to myself i didn't received but in sync complete with no error.

for power shell i used

Test-OutlookWebServices
              Test-ServiceHealth
              Test-OwaConnectivity

i'm sorry but if u can help me plz try two days no one can send or receive

Comment

i found these errors

MSExchange Store Driver Event ID 1012

The store driver failed to submit event 5508 mailbox 3a37eff1-65c7-40f1-a191-addde7bf1384 MDB 12f38aaf-e47d-40be-a222-693b93ec9f7c and couldn't generate an NDR due to exception System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcPerf' threw an exception. ---> Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionLowLevelInitialization Failure: MapiExceptionLowLevelInitializationFailure: ec=-2147467259 (0x80004005)
                at Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcModule.Bind()
                at Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcPerf..cctor()
                --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                at Microsoft.Mapi.ExRpcPerf.ConnectionCacheBirth(Int3 2 maxConnections)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePoo l.GetConnectionCache(String server, ConnectFlag connectFlags)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePoo l.OpenMailbox(String serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid, Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString, Boolean secondTry)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.ConnectionCachePoo l.OpenMailbox(String serverDn, String userDn, String mailboxDn, Guid mailboxGuid, Guid mdbGuid, Object identity, ConnectFlag connectFlag, OpenStoreFlag openStoreFlag, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.Ini tialize(LogonType logonType, ExchangePrincipal owner, DelegateLogonUser delegateUser, Object identity, OpenMailboxSessionFlags flags)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.Cre ateMailboxSession(LogonType logonType, ExchangePrincipal owner, DelegateLogonUser delegateUser, Object identity, OpenMailboxSessionFlags flags, CultureInfo cultureInfo, String clientInfoString)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxSession.Ope nAsTransport(ExchangePrincipal mailboxOwner)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxTransport.StoreDriver.Su bmissionItem.OpenStore()
                at Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxTransport.StoreDriver.Su bmissionItem.LoadFromStore()
                at Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxTransport.StoreDriver.Ma ilItemSubmitter.<SubmitNdrForPoisonMessage>b__5()
                at Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxTransport.StoreDriver.St orageExceptionHandler.RunUnderExceptionHandler(IMe ssageConverter converter, StoreDriverDelegate workerFunction)
                at Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxTransport.StoreDriver.Ma ilItemSubmitter.SubmitNdrForPoisonMessage().

Comment

MSExchange Store Driver Event ID 1011

The store driver encountered a poison message during message submission. The submission will be stopped for event 5508 on mailbox 3a37eff1-65c7-40f1-a191-addde7bf1384 Mdb 12f38aaf-e47d-40be-a222-693b93ec9f7c.

Comment

about power shell all commedns are success unless this one

CasServer MailboxServer Scenario Result Latency(MS) Error
                    --------- ------------- -------- ------ ----------- -----
                    TR-EX TR-EX Test POP3 Conne Failure POP Error: -ERR Lo
                    ctivity gon failure: unkno
                    wn user name or ba
                    d password.

Comment

how do your clients connect to exchange?
                      Are they using MAPI, or something else ?

because from your most recent error, it looks like POP3 is failing.
                      but it's saying it's an authentication failure, so this could be a false positive.

Regardless - if OWA works, it means mail flow is working, so it's a client-access issue.
                      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

all of my clients are MAPI and they can open outlook normally without any error & can sync with exchange also but the main problem that they can't send or receive and in sync there's no error shown

Comment

So when you send from Outlook, does the email stay in "Outbox" or does it move into "Sent Items"?

Does this apply to both Internal and External email?
                          Tom Jones
                          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                          IT Trainer / Consultant
                          Ossian Ltd
                          Scotland

Comment

yes they move to sent items ... what i found from yesterday until today after viewing loges and troubleshot that that problem in mail flow issue something related to ME Mail submission service that it couldn't connect with the hub transport ,,, this happen in both internal & external

Event ID 1009 , 4999 ,1012 ,1011

i'm trying now to solve it so if u have any idea plz tell me
                            Last edited by Mousa; 22nd April 2012, 08:07.

Comment

Can you tell us a bit more about your environment (how many servers, where are the roles held, AD....)

Have you checked the Exchange Services are all running (and have you tried restarting them / rebooting the server)?

Do you know anything that happened at the time the problem started?
                              Tom Jones
                              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                              IT Trainer / Consultant
                              Ossian Ltd
                              Scotland

Comment

Working...
                              X