Hey Everybody

It the first time to me to install exchange 2007

Just let me give u an overview about my network

my domain ecou.local

i have two Domain controller 2008 ..... 192.168.23.1 - 192.168.23.2
    Isa 2006 2003 standard edition 192.168.23.4
    exchange 2007 192.168.23.3

have an external domain ecou.ly

i can send & receive eternal normally but what i want to do now to send & receive external .

so what i should do to complete this task

Plz i'm waiting ur replay

Re: I Need help in Ex 2007 send & receive external

Basic process:
    Point public MX records at your public IP
    Open port 25 inbound and outbound on ISA Server to your email server private IP
    Set receive connector to allow email from internet.

All well documented on
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hey Ossian ,

Thx for ur replay ,

what i did , that i created a A record on my public Dns Mail.ecou.ly point to my ISA server Public Ip ok Then i created a MX Record also on My Public DNS his destination is Mail.ecou.ly ok and when i'm using mxtollbox.com web site to check the lookup give me that host name mail.ecou.ly point to my isa public Ip.

In my Isa i opend Outbound & Inbound smtp port 25 and in exchange i set a connector and everything looks fine but when i try to send message in my queue viwer give me 451.4.4.0 dns qurey failed.

My questions now when i set a connector in Network tap should i select use domain name system dns MX record or to select route mail through the following smart host and is there's any thing to configure on my private Dns i mean AD Dns

i'm sorry But i need ur help

Comment

Thnx Man I Solved It was Two Issue that i have to select a smarthost and give it a basic Authenticat and another issue related to Isa at all thnx a lot for ur replay more than 99 person seen my post & u the only one replay to me

Comment

Well done -- glad it is fixed.
          I assume the smarthost is a requirement of your ISP -- many do that
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X