Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2010 not syncing with exchange 2010

Hi There

I am having a sync problem with Outlook 2010 and exchange 2010. If I go to Inbox Properties then Synchronization, "Last synchronized on: 06/02/2012 9.35" it is now 14.16, so iver 4 hours ago. The "Server folder contains: 6858 Item(s), Offline folder contains 6849 Item(s)".

Where can I find logs to trouble shoot this issue?

This is happening on 2 of my client PCs.

Thanks for any help

PS its not happening on my iOS devices.

Re: Outlook 2010 not syncing with exchange 2010

Originally posted by Hijinxx View Post
    Hi There

I am having a sync problem with Outlook 2010 and exchange 2010. If I go to Inbox Properties then Synchronization, "Last synchronized on: 06/02/2012 9.35" it is now 14.16, so iver 4 hours ago. The "Server folder contains: 6858 Item(s), Offline folder contains 6849 Item(s)".

Where can I find logs to trouble shoot this issue?

This is happening on 2 of my client PCs.

Thanks for any help

PS its not happening on my iOS devices.
    What do you have their send/receive schedule set to? Are the Outlook clients showing as "connected to Exchange" ? You can enable troubleshooting from File>options>advanced>enable trouble shooting. Though i doubt that will help much. Just ensure the Outlook clients can communicate with Exchange. If they can consider recreating their MAPI profile and deleting their current .ost

Comment

Hi There

I am using outlook Anywhere to connect to my exchange server so there is no send/Receive profile.

It shows as connected to the exchange server.

Outlook tells me that all folders are up-to date which is not the case as when I go into properties of that folder I can see more items on the Server then stored locally. Basically it only syncs when I restart outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijinxx View Post
        Hi There

I am using outlook Anywhere to connect to my exchange server so there is no send/Receive profile.

It shows as connected to the exchange server.

Outlook tells me that all folders are up-to date which is not the case as when I go into properties of that folder I can see more items on the Server then stored locally. Basically it only syncs when I restart outlook.
        If it is showing as "Connected" you are using cached exchange mode. Otherwise it would say "online". Seeing as you have connectivity as i already said modify your send/receive schedule. It doesn't matter that you're using OA you can still modify the frequency of the synchronization from there.

Click on Send/Receive in the ribbon>send/receive groups>define schedule.

Comment

removed account and re installed outlook, all ok now. Thx for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X