Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with mail sending to multiple recipients

hi team,

today i face an unusual issue in our company environment. we have exchange 2007 setup and one of our user face issue in mail.the issue is when the user send a mail to multiple recipient suppose he type 3 person name in CC field and send mail CC field add randomly one more recipient in that mail which is not shown in recipient list and also user has not typed it but that person also get mail and that recipient is not shown in list when we check the CC field for whom that mail is sent only show 3 recipient which is type by user itself

please help me what the issue and how do i fix it at user end i check mail rule but there is no mail route configure and also no forwading.

Re: Issue with mail sending to multiple recipients

Have you checked all hub transport rules?
    Is it really random, or is it something like: If user sends to X, then Y is always added
    Does it apply to every multiple-recipient email or only some?
    Does it ever happen if the user sends to one recipient only?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes its a random person and would u please tell me what i check in transport hub...............please i want to fix it.

Comment

Go into the Organisation Node and then the Hub Transport role, and look at the transport rules (If you are not sure how to, please ask your Exchange Administrator to do it).

Also clear all Outlook rules
        Last edited by Ossian; 3rd December 2011, 08:40.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X