Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2007 GAL

Hello,

I need to delegate control of some properties in address book (GAL) to HR office.
    Ideal sollutiion is through MS Ootlook. I need to delegate permission to change
    addresses, fax, phone, mobile, city, state, title, department, company, website

Can somebody help me with this issue?

Caspi
    Thanks

Caspi

Re: Exchange 2007 GAL

This properties are all in Active Directory just delegeate the permssions appropriatly using AD tools.

To change attributes you have to provide a tool also since there is no basic function in Outlook to modify such attributes

You might want to have a look at Exchange 2010, there would be a easy option using RBAC and ECP to provide things you want.

Comment

Ok,

So delegation is prepared, but I cannot find some tool to modify. There is ADUC / Administrative center. But user can see everythnig and I want that he can see only selected OU. Any Idea?

Thanks
      Thanks

Caspi

Comment

There is a option to provide preconfigured consoles using ADUC, this would be the only built-in option I'm aware of.

It's called Taskpadview, look here http://www.petri.com/create_taskpads...operations.htm or simply google it.

Comment

Working...
        X