I got an error while my 2008r2 server is running the PrepareAD test

Preparing Exchange Setup
    Copying Setup Files ......................... COMPLETED

No server roles will be installed

Performing Microsoft Exchange Server Prerequisite Check
    Organization Checks ......................... COMPLETED

Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server
    Organization Preparation ......................... FAILED
    The following error was generated when "$error.Clear(); initialize-ExchangeUniversalGroups -DomainController $RoleDomainController" was run: "The well-known object entry B:32:C262A929D691B74A9E068728F8F842EA:CN=Organizat ion Management\0ADEL:39da7d84-6055-49ed-8185-0f44df7873a4,CN=Deleted Objects,DC=triviewgroup,DC=local on the otherWellKnownObjects attribute in the container object CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=triviewgr oup,DC=local points to an invalid DN or a deleted object. Remove the entry, and then rerun the task.".

The Exchange Server setup operation did not complete. Visit and enter the Error ID to find more information.

I dont have an Error ID zo the Microsoftsite, did not give the answer

Any options how i can handle with this problem, so i can do an good installation of Exchange 2010.

The PrepareSchema run perfectly

Re: setup /prepareAD error

The error means what it says.
    There is an object that Exchange is expecting to find, in a location it shouldn't be. That could be a domain controller that wasn't removed correctly, an Exchange server not removed correctly, something like that.

I would suggest running the Exchange Best Practises analyser against the system, choosing the Exchange 2010 readiness check.

Simon Butler
    Exchange MVP

More Exchange Content:
    Exchange Resources List:
    In the UK? Hire me:

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.