Jet Error Out Of Cursors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Error Out Of Cursors

This morning I came in and found many users unable to send or receive internal email. On the HT/CAS servers the queue was full of messages with the error

"STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:MapiExceptionJetErrorO utOfCursors"

After moving the cluster to another node the queue began to empty and all's well. But, the question is what in the heck is this error and is there further action I need to take? I have never encountered this error before.

Tony
    Southwestern Seminary
    Fort Worth, Texas

Re: Jet Error Out Of Cursors

there's 4-5 response son google relating to this error, have you looked at any of them yet ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Jet Error Out Of Cursors

Thanks, tehcamel, but yes I have Googled. Posting to forums is always my last resort. To verify that I just Googled again the error I posted. Two of the five hits are mine related to this and other posts. The remaining three, as far as I can read, do not apply directly to my error. Please correct me I'm wrong. I need to make certain this isn't a condition about to bite me in the butt.

Tony Price
      MCITP/EA, MCTS, ACDT, ACPT, ITILV3
      Assoc. Director Information Technology
      Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary

Comment

Working...
      X