Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No text on EMail body after deploying Exchange 2010

Hi Guys

I have, what seems to be a minor problem,s o Im hopin for a simple solution.
    We have an Exchange Server 2010 in the office which is hosting 6 domains at the moment and so far, its working well, except for 1 problem.

1. The CEO has 3 diferent email addresses and because we could only configure one account on Exchange, we then created the other 2 as separate accounts. We then setup Full Access permissions for her to be able to view and Send From those 2 other accounts. We configured the accounts on Outlook. The problem is that any mail that comes in to those accounts doesnt have any text on the body. You can see attatchments, if any, but nothing on the body. And from what I can see, its only HTML emails that are like that. Simple Text emails seem to show just fine.

I have updated Exchange 2010 with all the updates I can find, including installing Service Pack 1 and Update Rollup 5, but still, nothing! The CEO is using Outlook 2007, also fully updated. Also note that even when we try to access those mails from our OWA, it's still the same, there's no text on the email body. I need urgent help with this.
    Also note that we were running Exchange 2007 on SBS 2008 2 weeks ago and this problem wasnt there.

Thanks

Re: No text on EMail body after deploying Exchange 2010

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Is the messaging system working well for all users except the CEO?
    What about the size of the emails, how is is displayed in Outlook?
    Did you try to send test emails from outside, let say Yahoo, Google including attachments also?
    Regards,
    Csaba Papp
    MCSA+messaging, MCSE, CCNA
    Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by netxt View Post
      Hi and welcome to the forum.

Is the messaging system working well for all users except the CEO?
      What about the size of the emails, how is is displayed in Outlook?
      Did you try to send test emails from outside, let say Yahoo, Google including attachments also?
      Thanks for your reply. Every one's mail is working well, including the CEO' main account. Like I said, the server is hosting 6 domains and the CEO has email addresses from 3 of those domains. And the main one is the one we've setup as the Exchange account and its working fine.
      Emails coming from outside also apear with no text, even emails sent internally. She can c the attachments, but no text on the body of the email. And it seems to only b hapening with HTML emails. And this is only happening to the 2 accounts that we've give her permissions to and NOT the main account.

Comment

Looks like the problem was coming from Eset NOD 32. I have upgraded the user to NOD32 ver 4.2.71.2 from 4.0 and it looks like its working like a charm. Thanks to this forum. Some1 had the same problem earlier this year and it turned to b coming from NOD32.

Comment

Working...
        X