Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the PST import, how come I always get pop up from few years back ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the PST import, how come I always get pop up from few years back ?

Hi All,

I've just successfully imported the exported / archived PST mailbox files into users mailbox, but somehow I keep seeing outlook reminders pop up from 2004 , 2005 etc ?

is there any way to disable it permanently or ignore it ?

Thanks.

Re: After the PST import, how come I always get pop up from few years back ?

Open the calendar and delete old appointments? If you need to keep them, ignore the reminders - they will stop soon.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
      Open the calendar and delete old appointments? If you need to keep them, ignore the reminders - they will stop soon.
      many thanks for your reply mate,

but there are several items that I need to close / ignore, how can I do this in bulk ?

Comment

Reminders will appear in groups rather than individually I would have thought, allowing you to "dismiss all".

The reason you get reminders is that as far as Outlook is concerned, they are new appointments that you haven't been to yet.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
          Reminders will appear in groups rather than individually I would have thought, allowing you to "dismiss all".

The reason you get reminders is that as far as Outlook is concerned, they are new appointments that you haven't been to yet.
          Yes that what I did manually the pop up to dismiss all one by one after the several PST import from year 2004 - 2010 ~ more than 4 PSTs

Comment

Working...
          X