Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward Only Meeting Appointments Beteen Exchange Servers

Hi!

I have a close environment with no Internet connection and exchange 2010.
    My users want to watch calendars from Smart Phones.
    i thought to forward the calendars to an exchange server that have connection to the Internet and to publish the Exchange to the Internet.
    do u know how can i automatically forward calendars from exchange to another exchange?

Thanks,

Aviv Hassidim
    Last edited by aviv18; 6th March 2011, 09:59.

Re: Forward Only Meeting Appointments Beteen Exchange Servers

If you have no internet connection, how can you forward email (or appointments) to another exchange server?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: Forward Only Meeting Appointments Beteen Exchange Servers

i will explain...
      i have 2 exchange servers the first one is in a closed environment (intranet)and the second is exchange server with a valid dns name that published in the Internet .
      every employee have 2 accounts/emails one for Intranet and one for the internet .
      between the exchange servers there is DMZ ...
      i want to use Exchange Web Service or another way to forward calendars from the Exchange server of the Intranet to the Exchange server of the Internet and let the smart Phone connect to the exchange work in the internet through UAG,among others.
      so i need help ,to write the exchange web service that take all the calendars and forward them every period of time.
      i use exchange 2010 sp1 in the intranet and exchange 2007 in the internet.

Comment

Working...
      X