Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Flow Trouble shooting

HI All,

Is there any Tools or any method to track the mail flow in exchange 2007, except Exchange tools. In exchange tools we can see only delivered or not, is there any tools which explains still in brief. Suggest me

Re: Message Flow Trouble shooting

What are you trying to do (exactly). The regular message tracking tools give a lot of information beyond a simple "delivered"
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I want to learn more on message flow, where the message has been dropped, which server has dropped and the reason.

Last week I had a issue user said that mail is not received to his mailbox but when checked in the server it showing transfer and delivered. When I checked the user mailbox it was in recovery to delete list.

So I am thinking to learn more on message flow, filtering…. Please suggest me …

Suggest me good books on 2007 and 2010.....

Comment

Do you mean track it outside your network? If so, you cannot unless a failure message comes back.

For training, I recommend the MSPress "self paced training kit" series of books, and also the TrainSignal videos
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

oK thanks.........................

Comment

Working...
          X