Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook is not replicate the address book

Team,

Im running into another issue here, I wanna see if anyone have enounter the same issue. how do I force the address replicate after any changes?

Exchange 07 is FE and 03 is BE.

Everytime I delete 2003 user or rename the user, outlook either take a couple of days to replicate the change or not change at all.

Here is one of the error message when I send to one of my user:
    Alexandria-DO
    The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

When I click on the address this is what is show me on the TO field on outlook:
    IMCEAEX-_O=MY_OU=First+20Administrative+20Group_cn=Recipie [email protected]
    The CLMI-CM was associate to the old account. prorior to recreate the Alexandria-DO account.

Thanks,
    HN

Re: Outlook is not replicate the address book

How to force Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2003 to resolve proxy addresses and custom properties in Cached Exchange Mode

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831124/en-us/

Comment

Re: Outlook is not replicate the address book

Originally posted by Humannetwork View Post
      Team,

Im running into another issue here, I wanna see if anyone have enounter the same issue. how do I force the address replicate after any changes?

Exchange 07 is FE and 03 is BE.

Everytime I delete 2003 user or rename the user, outlook either take a couple of days to replicate the change or not change at all.

Here is one of the error message when I send to one of my user:
      Alexandria-DO
      The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

When I click on the address this is what is show me on the TO field on outlook:
      IMCEAEX-_O=MY_OU=First+20Administrative+20Group_cn=Recipie [email protected]
      The CLMI-CM was associate to the old account. prorior to recreate the Alexandria-DO account.

Thanks,
      HN
      The Offline Address Book only updates once a day. If you have made changes you will need to rebuild the OAB from ESM. Or you can modify the schedule to run more than once a day. Once this is done download the OAB again through Outlook or close and reopen the Outlook client which will do the same thing. Failing that unless they're a Laptop user or there's network connectivity issues on your LAN remove cached exchange mode.

Comment

Working...
      X