Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP Routing from Lotus Domino 6.5 to Exchange 2007

Hi,

I have a slight dilemma in that we have a Lotus Domino environment, Exchange 2003 environment & and Exchange 2007 environment.

There is a Domino to Exchange 2003 Connector that we use at the moment for routing emails between Domino and Exchange.

We have completed the migration to Domino to Exchange 2007 and I am now looking at decommissioning our Exchange 2003 environment.

At the same time, we have a few databases on the Domino servers that send out emails to our users.

As part of the decommissioning of Exchange 2003 i'll be removing the Domino to Exchange connector, so there will be no route through for the databases on the Domino server to send emails. It has been suggested that we I install the Transporter suite, but I think this is a no go as the company don't want this.

Therefore, I'd like to know if there is a way to route SMTP mails from the Domino server straight to the Exchange 2007 server? If so how do I go about doing this?

Help much appreciated

Yags

Re: SMTP Routing from Lotus Domino 6.5 to Exchange 2007

Use SMTP routing , creat rcvd connector on exchange 2007 and use foreign domain document to send all SMTP mails to exchange server.
    Hope this will help you

Comment

Re: SMTP Routing from Lotus Domino 6.5 to Exchange 2007

Hi ashpanwar,

I have created the receive connector and the Foreign domain document but this hasn't worked. Any other ideas?

Comment

Working...
      X