Echange 2007 installation error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echange 2007 installation error

exchange 2007 installation shows following in windows 2003 sp2 and domain system is 2003 server sp1,please help me for this error?
    I can update windows 2003 to sp2 can help to sort out this error?

Summary: 3 item(s). 0 succeeded, 3 failed.
    Elapsed time: 00:01:36

Hub Transport Role Prerequisites
    Failed
    Error:
    The schema master is not running Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or later.

Setup encountered a problem while validating the state of Active Directory: No suitable domain controller was found in domain 'bytes.com'. Errors:
    Domain Controller 'server1.bytes.com' Operating System version is 5.2 (3790) . The minimum version required is 5.2 (3790) Service Pack 1.
    Error:
    Cannot find at least one global catalog server running Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or later in the local Active Directory site.
    Recommended Action: The 32-bit version of Exchange Server 2007 is not supported for production use.

Elapsed Time: 00:01:27

Client Access Role Prerequisites
    Failed
    Error:
    Error:
    Setup encountered a problem while validating the state of Active Directory: No suitable domain controller was found in domain 'bytes.com'. Errors:
    Domain Controller 'server1.bytes.com' Operating System version is 5.2 (3790) . The minimum version required is 5.2 (3790) Service Pack 1.

Error:
    Cannot find at least one global catalog server running Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or later in the local Active Directory site.
    Recommended ActionThe 32-bit version of Exchange Server 2007 is not supported for production use.

Elapsed Time: 00:00:03

Mailbox Role Prerequisites
    Failed
    Error:
    Error:
    The 32-bit version of Exchange Server 2007 is not supported for production use.
    Warning:
    If Outlook Web Access is in use, you should replicate the free/busy folder on this server to every other free/busy server in the organization. This step should be performed once Setup completes.

Elapsed Time: 00:00:04
    Attached Files

Re: Echange 2007 installation error

The message means what it says.
    Whatever server holds that role is not at the minimum level. You shoudl realy ensure that all of your domain controllers are at Windows 2003 SP2 or higher.

Simon.
    --
    Simon Butler
    Exchange MVP

Blog: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/
    More Exchange Content: http://exchange.sembee.info/
    Exchange Resources List: http://exbpa.com/
    In the UK? Hire me: http://www.sembee.co.uk/

Sembee is a registered trademark, used here with permission.

Comment

i try to udate to sp2 i get the errorthe system cannot find the file specifie file.

Comment

I change the domain pc to windows 2008 and exchange pc to windows 2003 sp3,Hub Transport Role Prerequisites ,Mailbox Role Prerequisites,Client Access Role Prerequisites Failed to be installed,my domain is already a global catalog server and all update are installed.what is the proper way for insatlling forest prep and domain prep in exchange 2007,please help me for this errors.

Comment

Working...
        X