No announcement yet.

Public Folder Replication Issue

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Folder Replication Issue

Hello, I'm in the process of migrating my Exchange Server 2007 from one server to another. I've successfully migrated the mailboxes and I'm working on moving the public folder replicas to my new server and I keep getting the following error in the event viewer. Does anyone know what may be causing this? I'm at a loss, and I haven't been able to find anything anywhere. Please let me know and thank you very much, in advance, for your help.

Event ID : 1020
    The store driver couldn't deliver the public folder replication message "Status Request ([email protected])" because the following error occurred: MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to get IDs from property names.

Re: Public Folder Replication Issue

A quick found me this.

See if that helps you any.
    "To err is human but to really **** things up requires a computer user..."

"The path to enlightenment is /user/bin/enlightenment"

A+ CE

Hi ,

what issue are you facing while working with public folder due to this event id.
      Thanks & Regards

MCTS 2008, MCTIP, MCSE 2003, MCSA+Messaging E2K3, MCP, E2K7
      Sr. Wintel Eng. (Investment Bank)
      Independent IT Consultant and Architect

Show your appreciation for my help by giving reputation points

Well right now I've gotten past the error I was initially having but now I have 3 folders that I cannot get rid of in the Public Folders not matter what method I try. I've tried all the commands in the MS Exchange Management Shell that were provided in Microsoft KB articles but these folders remain. When I attempt to delete them through Public Folder Management console I get an error:

Microsoft Exchange Error
        Action 'Remove' could not be performed on object '/o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address Book'.
        /o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address Book
        Cannot delete the object '\NON_IPM_SUBTREE\OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK\/o=First Organization/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address Book'. Please make sure that you specified the correct identity and that you have the correct permissions to delete it.
        MapiExceptionPartialCompletion: Unable to delete folder. (hr=0x40680, ec=0)
        Diagnostic context:
        Lid: 18969 EcDoRpcExt2 called [length=54]
        Lid: 27161 EcDoRpcExt2 returned [ec=0x0][length=85][latency=0]
        Lid: 23226 --- ROP Parse Start ---
        Lid: 27962 ROP: ropDeleteFolder [29]
        Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x80070005
        Lid: 19297
        Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x80070005
        Lid: 27962 ROP: ropNone [0]
        Lid: 26881
        Lid: 21817 ROP Failure: 0x80070005
        Lid: 24721
        Lid: 20625 StoreEc: 0x80070005

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think when I delete these folders I should be able to proceed to removing Exchange 2007. Thank you very much.