Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global catalog verification failed error but its only me and no one else.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global catalog verification failed error but its only me and no one else.

Hi All

Was wondering if someone can help me regarding an issue I am seeing. We use Exchange 2010 with Active Directory 2008 R2

It seems whether I use the Exchange Management console on my client and on the Hub transport server I am unable to make changes to groups within resource policy as well as other areas.

When a number of different colleagues tries, he/she has no issues.

We use the room attendance system built into Exchange and if i go to the resource policy tab under the room mailbox and amend the delegates of a mailbox i get the below message but I can confirm there is no issues with AD and GC because when another user tries they don't have any other issues.

In terms of RBAC privileges I am a member of Organization management and recipient management.

Microsoft Exchange Error
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The following error(s) occurred while saving changes:

Set-CalendarProcessing
    Failed
    Error:
    Active Directory operation failed on CenSLADDSProd03.centronet.centro.org.uk. This error could have been caused by user input or by the Active Directory server being unavailable. Please retry at a later time. Additional information: Additional information: The global catalog verification failed. The global catalog is not available or does not support the operation. Some part of the directory is currently not available.
    Active directory response: 000020E1: SvcErr: DSID-03200674, problem 5002 (UNAVAILABLE), data 0

The server is unavailable.

Many thanks

Hi

Something to add to this, reading on another forum I found something about Ad replication not working. When I run a repadmin /syncall /aepdq

I get the following error:

SyncAll reported the following errors:
    Error issuing replication: 8453 (0x2105):
    Replication access was denied.

Comment

Working...
    X