Outlook Anywhere in a 2007 and 2013 co-existing environment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Anywhere in a 2007 and 2013 co-existing environment

Im having an issue with Getting this setup and working, when I point port 443 to our 07 server outlook anywhere works, but when I point it to our 2013 server and run the test from https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com I get the following error.
    An unexpected network-level exception was encountered. Exception details: Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Type: Microsoft.Exchange.Tools.ExRca.Extensions.MapiTran sportException Stack trace: at Microsoft.Exchange.Tools.ExRca.Extensions.MapiRpcT estClient.PingProtocolProxy(String endpointIdentifier) at Microsoft.Exchange.Tools.ExRca.Tests.MapiPingProxy Test.PerformTestReally() Exception details: Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Type: System.Net.WebException Stack trace: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at RpcPingLib.RpcPing.PingProxy(String internalServerFqdn, String endpoint) at Microsoft.Exchange.Tools.ExRca.Extensions.MapiRpcT estClient.PingProtocolProxy(String endpointIdentifier) Elapsed Time: 288 ms.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Working...
X