Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your profile is not configured

Hello!

Please help me to solve my problem. When I try to access Microsoft Exchange I get error message"Your profile is not configured".So my question is, could anyone suggest me a proper way so that I may never face such issue again? How fix exchange profile?

Thanks for your help,
    Terek

Could you give us a teeny, tiny clue which version of Exchange you are using, and which client.
    Assuming it is Outlook, is autodiscover correctly configured?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hello,
      I am using MS Exchange Server 2013. Yes it Outlook. Autodiscover correctly configured

Comment

So have you tried creating a new profile in Outlook?
        Have you run the connectivity wizards at testexchangeconnectivity.com ?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

To resolve this issue, mount the mailbox store where the System Attendant mailbox is located. If you do not want the System Attendant mailbox to be located on the current mailbox store, you can move it to another mailbox store on the same server. If it useless try [MOD EDIT COMMERCIAL LINK REMOVED]

It fix corrupted mailbox application repairs email accounts separately and supports the parsing of very large databases.

Good luck,
          Evan
          Last edited by Ossian; 21st November 2016, 21:42.

Comment

Working...
          X